At Agriturismo Metina, your dogs will also feel on holiday.
We have always welcomed dogs, of all types and sizes, with the same pleasure and open arms with which we welcome their humans.
Together with your dogs, your stay will be even more pleasant.
You will enjoy seeing them run happily in the vineyards and olive groves, delightfully wagging their tails as they share a walk with you in the surrounding nature.
Contact us if you have pets other
Available for our four-legged guests:
- Two fenced area, one of which have a small pools for the dogs to splash in and cool down.
- Access, on a leash, to the whole of Metina.
- Access to the garden area around the swimming pool on leash, but not to the water.
- Advice on dog-friendly walks and tours.
- Suggestions on dog-friendly restaurants and activities
Depending on availability (at extra cost):
- Sheets to protect the sofa and bed.
- Guided tours in the countryside.
- Nosework activities.
What we ask from you:
We want holidays in Metina to be nice for everyone, even those guests who do not have dogs or pets!
For every guest’s peaceful holidays, please:
- Keep your dog on a leash at all times while in the agriturismo.
- Protect our cats
- Take them outside the agriturismo to do their business and pick their poo up in all cases. All those who walk through the surrounding vineyards and groves, from farmers to children, will be grateful.
- Do not allow them in the swimming pool, not even the tip of a paw.
- Do not leave them alone in the apartment.
- Bring your own covering rugs for sofa and bed. You can also rent them from us, for an extra cost.
- When you leave, please clean the apartment thoroughly
Cats and other pets
We welcome cats and other pets under specific conditions and generally only at some times of the year. Please contact us for more details and to discuss the possibility of bringing your cat or pet with you.